SIGforum
What are you carrying or totin' today ??

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/7370099373

June 20, 2019, 01:40 PM
Ogie
What are you carrying or totin' today ??
My new Emerson Persian Tactical!
June 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
eTripper
Cold Steel AD-10 for today's lift.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
October 24, 2019, 06:16 PM
P-220
I carried this today, anticipating a cigar this evening. Looks like I will carry it again tomorrow, as I was unable to fire one up this evening. Old pic, but it still looks like new.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
October 26, 2019, 04:40 AM
mr.sig239
[/url]
Will be using this one all weekend.

phil

October 27, 2019, 11:37 PM
TRIO
I have been carrying a Dozer daily for about 9 months now.
Made with a D2 blade, cocobolo handle, and brass rivets. The kydex sheath that is very comfortable to wear.
It is called "K-35 Gentleman's knife". Very happy with it.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.
October 28, 2019, 08:24 AM
Jeff Yarchin
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
I carried this today, anticipating a cigar this evening. Looks like I will carry it again tomorrow, as I was unable to fire one up this evening. Old pic, but it still looks like new.

My favorite Cigar. How was it Steve?
October 28, 2019, 08:09 PM
P-220
Jeff,

I believe that pic is of the one you sent me, in addition to some other great sticks.

It was an amazing smoke. Not too strong, just right for me. Great flavor, even burn and one you just want to continue forever.

When I went to purchase more, I realized why I liked it so much.

Thank you for being so generous.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
October 30, 2019, 05:47 PM
RichardC
CRKT Bearclaw, pointed, serrated.
Abel folder 1/2 serrated.

November 01, 2019, 05:49 PM
Kravashera

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein
November 07, 2019, 02:35 PM
Hillbilly Dan
I just received my first Great Eastern Cutlery Knife. I got the #44 Buffalo Jack. I cannot believe how sweet this knife is. The fit and finish is unmatched by any other knife I have ever seen in my 74 years on this earth. I collect Case knives and have for many years. I have about 30 different Case knives. Well, they just got blown away by this GEC Northfield #44. Sorry I cannot give you a picture of it. It is jugged bone and the bolsters are brass. It has a great look to it. The walk and talk of this knife is unmatched. The pull is about an 8 which is more than I like, but I am sure it will work down to a 6 or 7 over the years of carry. This is to be one of my carry knives for sure. I don't like safe queens. I use all my knives at one time or another. My other carry knives are a Case Swayback Jack in Stag, and an AG Russell lock back with a special blade that I cant remember the name of right now. Sorry I am getting old an this happens from time to time.
Anyway. I just want to recommend Great Eastern Cutlery to any and all. Take a look. They have some great blades of all types.
Hillbilly Dan
Life Member NRA
November 07, 2019, 10:18 PM
Kravashera
Giantmouse Sonoma

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein
November 08, 2019, 10:30 AM
toxophilus84
Some carbon fiber scaled tools for this week... Cool

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".
November 14, 2019, 11:35 AM
Kravashera
Carrying the new guy. Still in the honeymoon phase, but really liking it so far. Might end up being my new default carry knife.

- Robert Heinlein
November 17, 2019, 09:36 PM
ersatzknarf
Very elegant.

November 22, 2019, 07:31 PM
Kravashera
Some m390 and titanium. (And a little carbon fiber for good measure.)

- Robert Heinlein
December 01, 2019, 09:37 AM
Ironbutt
A new-to-me Chris Reeves Inkosi. It appears that the previous owner hardly ever carried it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell
December 02, 2019, 09:36 PM
eTripper
Switching between the 'Benchie' Adamas, and the ZT 0301.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
December 08, 2019, 06:22 AM
mr.sig239
Out with this one this weekend.

phil

December 09, 2019, 12:34 PM
Kravashera
Still rocking the Sonoma. One of the features I absolutely love is the crowned spine and the way the blade matches the contours of the handle.

- Robert Heinlein
December 09, 2019, 04:28 PM
Kraquin
My daily carry, Kershaw Shallot .......