SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of countryboy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5244 | Location: GA | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 478 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Just got this one yesterday. Love me some carbon fiber.

Posts: 830 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
P239 SAS Gen 2 9mm in OWB paddle holster and a P229 Elite Dark 9mm in the car for JIC.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20578 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
What kind of knife, though? Wink

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 19987 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

Picture of Vgex
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:
Just got this one yesterday. Love me some carbon fiber.

That's a beaut. I had the stainless version of that knife very briefly. If it weren't for the hump, I would definitely pick of this model. Congrats.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
going old school with my stock automatic buck 110 with custom open case.

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 544 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post