SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
Vemon,

Привет! I am not much of what I would call a knife guy, but I do appreciate all fine tools. I have looked through the pages of this thread, and must say that you sir, have exemplary taste in blades.

My daily carry knife is a simple Spyderco Endura 2 with full serrated blade. It's nothing special, but is a comforting tool as a last ditch backup to my firearms.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 313 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thank you comrade Deputy 617 !

Posts: 463 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
3 7/8 inch closed, Great Eastern Cutlery Tidioute Cody Scout Lockback (721116), has Canvas Micarta handles and Brass liners.
The blade steel is 1095 and finish is Satin. Nice and Lansky sharp ... and a cup of coffee

Posts: 3080 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice 72 Hobbs. I have seven GECs (so far), and they're all top quality. Mine are all #15 & 77 Barlows, with a couple Scouts thrown in.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 410 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
SCHRADE+ Simon SS1 U.S.A.
circa 2002, when introduced by Schrade @ 19.95 retail
good kit for piddling around

The carabiner clip, originally a looped wire (as pictured), was changed to a flat spring steel bar in early 2004. The clip was changed due to a possible patent infringement issue. The replacement was a disaster, bad heat treating and / or material caused problems with the clip and the later models of the (simple) Simon should be avoided.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I need another Ares like I needed a hole in my head, but I was able to purchase this beauty from a fellow forumite. It hasn't left my pocket.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26198 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Think my watch is slow ... or fast ... or wrong time zone ... and/or slow or fast. What time is it?