SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
I'm toting the ZT0350TS today:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
MiniCommander today:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
9" Italian "Kriss"

(that just doesn't sound right...)

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
The one on top.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighthouse Keeper
posted Hide Post

I was itching for a new slipjoint a few months back, and I was able to scratch the itch by finding this old Schrade I'd thought I'd lost. Pictured here with a kubotan I carved with it.

Posts: 839 | Location: America's High-Five | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spyderco tenacious.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This:

And this:

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Today in ofice:

The knife 26 years old!

posted Hide Post
I picked up a lion steel KUR, and a Ontario rat mod 1.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This one just came yesterday. It looks like it'll replace the small Queen stockman that's been riding in my front pocket. (At least until the "new" wears off. Smile)

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SmileKershaw 1620 Speed Safe Ken onion, it is small but very handy, Everyone have a great day every day, Gary.

Posts: 493 | Location: wa | Registered: October 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
ESEE Izula 2 fixed blade and Spyderco Enduro serrated.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Emerson P-sark

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Coppersmith Barlow, by Canal Street Cutlery

Thomas Sowell

My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post

- Robert Heinlein