SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Friday outside workday, and reviving hobbs thread.
HK usp40
Victorinox officers automatic,
Italix parsons fountain pen,
My kids birth year proofs,
Spyderco lispy,
Leatherman tread,
Boker green scaled barlow,
Streamlight stylus.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
lol. Yeah, none of my knives look like most of the knives in this thread. But just like everything else, people do different things day to day.

Looks can also be deceiving. This knife has been in my pocket every day for a couple years now. But it's never cut anything. It's never even cut open the tape on a box or opened an envelope.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Porkie
posted Hide Post
Like cas my Zero Tolerance 301 has been in my pocket for years; in my case, five. It's never cut anything either. However, it's not beat up. It's clipped in my left hip pocket next to my light.

I have a tiny little Swiss Executive for day to day cutting. Those are easily lost of course but easy to replace. I have a gun show vendor that gets them from the TSA for scrap value. I get them a dozen at s time for $2 or $3 apiece.

Regards, Porkie

Posts: 968 | Location: MN | Registered: November 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Cas, what is that?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Cas, what is that?

Since it's been a few days, it appears to me to be a Cold Steel (I've only got the version with the plastic handles called the Ti-Lite, not sure what the one with aluminum handles is called)

Posts: 979 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
So it is. Thanks, Carson. Smile

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
All I am hauling around for defense is my LCR 22WMR, 3 extra speed loaders, and one of my Kershaw knives.
That will have to do until I get to the car.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
G32 in JMCK AIWB holster, spare mag, Spyderco Dragonfly 2 (ZDP189), Fenix LD12 (single AA battery), 32gb thumb drive, Chapstick, can of Copenhagen, set of hinged cuffs, police ID/wallet, and regular wallet.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I've been alternating between the 908 and the 710. Today it's the 908.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oops... Sorry for missing it. Yep, same name on the metal handle ones.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I carry a knife, a Spyderco Delica is my normal all around knife.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson Combat Karambit.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This has been my EDC since the brown truck brought it & I don't see that changing anytime soon.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Today it was a SOG Aegis

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Summer - time the Bali-song! Smile

https://youtu.be/4j7WH4qbfuI

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Leatherman
SOG Pentagon
HAK (Sheath is inside my Vestcover for work)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No photo currently:
Kershaw Scallion & KelTec P11 until I get home & change, then it's the Scallion & my P320.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A bit of everything..

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post