SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Today SOG Aegis

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4028 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Old Scorpius on work:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
Very nice Vemon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thanks,Auxiliaryjohn! long I looked for him in the secondary market, as a result I bought in weapon shop Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
It is Nice. I just have not seen one of those for a long time so congratulations on finding one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
40 year old 100th Anniversary Russell Barlow (1875-1975). I had the Delrin handle replaced with fossilized Mammoth Ivory. Oh yeah, today ... I have a happy pocket. Feels just right.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
40 year old 100th Anniversary Russell Barlow (1875-1975). I had the Delrin handle replaced with fossilized Mammoth Ivory. Oh yeah, today ... I have a happy pocket. Feels just right.

Oh that is hawt, I hear by submit a request to be in your will.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
HA !!! Big Grin
Thanks DSgrouse
That Barlow rides really well, cradled in a leather pocket sheath

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Ain't got paid yet, not going nowhere and couldn't care less about my "doo".
That settles it ... only the A.Wright Sheffield Barlow pocket knife goes into the pocket today.
I might run into a loose thread or something ya know ... shoot

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Special thanks to DSgrouse again for the edge!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Today:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Today:

Commrade you have fighting knife! Nice..butterfly with a barber style blade.

Me....Kershaw Clash, next one for me is the BLUR w/glass break. Never know when you might have to cut your seat belt off, and break the car window as you are submerged and sinking in water...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm2010,

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thank kamrad rpm2010!
The blade was made for my order and in my sketch.
I have long wanted something similar Smile

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
This thread is one of my favorites. I think it's the only one that I've subscribed to.

It is however, one of those threads that can and has been expensive....thanks Hobbs. Big Grin

Thanks for sharing these pictures all.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank kamrad rpm2010!
The blade was made for my order and in my sketch.
I have long wanted something similar Smile

Looks like you could take chunks of meat off the bone with that blade!! Could that be considered a reverse Tanto?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
I think yes, was inspired by higonokami in due time Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
I think yes, was inspired by higonokami in due time Smile

Fascinating subject!!! Saw this link about the history of the knife (higonokami)....I never knew they existed! I may have to get one, just to have! Cool. Cool

See some on e-bay...around $20.00 or so, looks like a light weight folder you can carry in your pocket, and not even feel the weight.

http://straightrazorplace.com/...se-pocket-knife.html

Are you seriously in Moscow, Russia...like today?

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
It is however, one of those threads that can and has been expensive....thanks Hobbs. Big Grin

HA !!! Big Grin ... hey now, this Cold Steel KUDU in my pocket today, was only six bucks ... brand spankin' new !!!

posted Hide Post
Hobbs has been a horrible influence on me also.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post