SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Dammit, I hate this thread. Just makes me want to buy another knife. And another ... Cool

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
picked this up used the other day.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boker Sniper Bladeworks

Posts: 176 | Location: Louisville | Registered: April 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Today on walk

Very cool, Vemon. Love the knife!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... eeny meeny miny moe ...

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
Very cool, Vemon. Love the knife!

Thank you, comrade eTripper! I also like Mayhem.

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
He opened the season spinning Smile

Canadian Belt Knife,4 days with me in outdoor grows.

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I have almost the sameone hobbs.

Here is today:
Victorinox Mach 6, hk usp 45acp, protech emerson cq7, gec glow in the dark boys knife.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
With me today ZT 0121

Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I believe it was DSGrouse that posted one of these and 'made' me pick one up. A very nice knife, not very sharp out of the tube. I love the quality of the build though.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/sBSB3d]

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have that samemaroon linen micarta knife. Mine was not that sharp either. I ended up putting it in the wicked edge at 15dps. It is now. I also have that knife in orange delrin (I think it is delrin) it arrived sharper, by quite a bit. By that point though I had such good luck with my other one at 15dps I did it the same way.

Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
^^^I've got the Spyderco SM, not that good with it but I'll give it shot eventually. I wish I had saved up for the WE instead.

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are serious, call up clay at we, ask if he has any demo used sportsman's available. It is the clamp on version, bun can be mounted permanently if you wish to do so.

Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
New. it's $450, I can't imagine it'd be discounted enough for me to able to afford it. I'll start saving my euro's though! Thanks for the idea.

posted Hide Post

In honor of your knife. Also I think it is around 20-30 percent discount. It is worth the call and or email.

posted Hide Post
according to my friend he was able to pick up one of the show samples for 125, for the base and arms. but had to pay for the paddle sets as new.

He bought 100/200, 400/600, 800/1000.