SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Tidioute Boy's Knife and a snake shed I found yesterday after chopping half off with the riding mower.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
mini commander today son asked sharpen.

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redwood25:
Carrying my newest. Benchmade 940-1.

Had to pick one up today because of this photo

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love that one Hobbs,

Mine for today

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Last night, figuring in the closet discovered "Шикари" - Russian Hunting Bali-song:

Today, half a day flipping Smile Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

With bad intent
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i usually carry a fixed blade and a folder. just picked up this new kershaw auto the other day. bought it on a whim, but it seems to be a pretty nice piece. action feels very solid and strong.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Today's sorry for the late presentation.

Picture of Ultramagnus
posted Hide Post

--------------THINK ABOUT IT TWICE, Cause you're slow with your hands

Posts: 347 | Location: philadelphia/ FT Riley | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Running behind today so knife picks only.
Quiet McStabby Pokey

My gerber 97223 ( gerber's zip code btw) circa 82/84. My parents sent it to me so I cleaned it back up and put it in the rotation.

With bad intent
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
mini commander today son asked sharpen.

I need those grips