SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Curvy girls from the shop-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curvy girls from the shop-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
haven't posted any new pics in a bit. figured i would show a few of the newest goodies we have been working on lately.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
That last one is super sexy!

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I like that first one a lot. Nice curves and lines, looks like it would be easy to get a lot of cutting force through the last third of the blade with that sweep to the grip. Bird's eye maple?

Posts: 17057 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, fellas. yeah, the boning knife has a book matched set of maple on it. that shape and size works well on larger cuts. i use one myself when processing my venison. recently had to make one for my pop once he tried mine.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Nice - Love the last one!

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. that last is headed to one of our fine members here. just as soon as the sheath is finished. already stabbed myself a time or two with it. Big Grin

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Looking fantastic! Tell us how that meat turned out?

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
that was actually a customer pic that i got recently. he is a professional butcher and picked up one of our large boning knives. he said i can expect more "action" shots with it soon.

dozer