SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    new knife; Bark River
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new knife; Bark River Login/Join 
posted
lot's of knife talk here lately, I'm a casual collector but a most everyday user of good quality knives. I have a few Spydercos,SOG,Ontario,one very expensive Extrema Ratio from Italy, Falkniven, etc etc.
This week received my first Bark River model PSK. Really digging it so far.

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FloydNC:
Really digging it so far.

You need to post a picture of your new knife, Sir!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm having trouble figuring out how to post a pic, may not have permission with my account.

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
You have to upload the photo to a "hosting site" in order to be able to post it on SIG Forum. Most are free to get started such as Photobucket or Flickr.com

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use postimage.com for hosting pics.

If you want, you can send me the pic via e-mail and I'll post it for you. E-mail's in my profile.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks henryarnaud, I was struggling as I often do on the computer. I sent knife pic.

posted Hide Post
Here you go:

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there's my new Bark River, Swiss Army Classic for a size reference.

posted Hide Post
I like that a great deal. Nice handy size.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer