SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ESEE Izula for cheap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ESEE Izula for cheap Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
FYI
EBAY has Izulas for sale for under $20 delivered.
A red one arrived this week and it seems to be the real deal.
Shaving sharp and coming with the ESEE paperwork.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Link please.
I just searched ebay and can't find them. I did find several chinese-made clones in the $30 range.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
FYI
EBAY has Izulas for sale for under $20 delivered.
A red one arrived this week and it seems to be the real deal.
Shaving sharp and coming with the ESEE paperwork.

You may want to check out the ESEE website about, its probably a fake. They do a good job withe the survival card and everything but its probably a fake.

is the serial number 4155 or something along those lines??? ESEE has a whole section on their website about this.

These same ones cost about 2 usd in china and are actually ok, they are made of D2, at east the ones I saw.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's why I ordered my Laser Strike thru one of one of their recommended dealers so I wouldn't get stuck.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's a phony.
newmexican is correct.
I got taken.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Yep, it's a phony.
newmexican is correct.
I got taken.

Well sharpen it up and beat in it. If it keeps its edge then it may be as good as a real one, I mean it's such a simple design and made out of a pretty basic steel. I had a fake one I used for years. The paint will come off the frame one pretty quickly and the sheath isn't as good as a real one but no reason you can't enjoy it.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post