SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Want to send a knife to Albert .....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to send a knife to Albert ..... Login/Join 
easy money
posted
Hello!

I've reached out to Albert via Facebook. I want him to work on a knife I own. No response.

Any tricks for to reach him?

Thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
http://www.knifesharpeningseattle.com/

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Go to the website and fill out the info, you will be VERRY happy with what comes back from this crafty wizard of steel and things that cut!! Great guy also. If you still have any problems give him a call!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I wanted to do the same thing, but could never get a response to my inquiries. I went somewhere else.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post