SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Just got a ZT 0460
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just got a ZT 0460 Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
What do you think of it. The very curvy handle makes me reluctant.

Any photos in the hand?

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
correction - this is the ZT 0462 (3.7" blade), not the 0460 (3.25" blade).

That said, the curvy handle actually works very well. My new EDC.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I ordered the ZT 0460. I like it. It has a 3.25 inch blade. It is very light, and fits in a pocket nicely.

Feersum Dreadnought's is the model 0462, which is almost identical, but has a 3.7 inch blade.