SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Morakniv for sale in on Amazon for $11 shipped
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morakniv for sale in on Amazon for $11 shipped Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wow, what an awesome little knife! Saw this thread, a few days later
the brown truck of happiness arrives, viola.... for $11, it's a steal.

Thanks to the OP.

Posts: 141 | Location: Tucson | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Today I got a notification that the stainless one has dropped a couple bucks in price, if anybody is interested.

"ya gotta start in the morning if you're gonna drink all day"

Posts: 19027 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Bunch of enablers here.
For $10, I went and ordered the stainless model.

I hate you all. Razz Big Grin

Posts: 2584 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
You bastards!
Ordered two. $22.70 with tax. Not bad. And $6 pantry credit because I'm not in a rush.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4688 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Bunch of enablers here.

Where is the stainless for $10? I'm seeing 15

Posts: 5285 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
quote:
Bunch of enablers here.

It looks like the price went up.
I received mine on Saturday and regret not getting a few more.

Posts: 2584 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Bunch of enablers here.

Look on the right hand side of the screen-where the item is available from other sellers. It's there for $9.99 from amazon. If you click on it they say "usually ships in one to two months". I guess there was a run on them at the reduced price.

"ya gotta start in the morning if you're gonna drink all day"

Posts: 19027 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
quote:
Bunch of enablers here.

Look on the right hand side of the screen-where the item is available from other sellers. It's there for $9.99 from amazon. If you click on it they say "usually ships in one to two months". I guess there was a run on them at the reduced price.

Ah, didn't see that. Thanks.

Put an order in for an orange. I guess it'll be a nice surprise... except they'll probably email me when it ships.

I should probably order 2-3 more for Christmas presents, maybe I'll get them in time.

Posts: 5285 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered two of those in orange myself. Heck of a deal!

Posts: 1626 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I chose No rush shipping when I ordered my two blue ones and it only took three days to get here. Instead of dropping it off at usps (it was shipped via ups surepost) the big brown truck (and it was big. I had to move my car so the truck could turn around) dropped it off today with another PSA ammo/mag order. The driver actually asked why I need so much ammo (he's noticed i've gotten a lot of ammo this past month). I just laughed and said zombies.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 4688 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
Expecting mine today. Paid $10.62 shipped. It's my first one, can't wait to check it out. Cool

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6546 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 372 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Bushcraft Black is $30 shipped on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Posts: 5670 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
I see they also sell the stainless one for about a dollar more, would you guys recommend the carbon or stainless steel version? I plan on using this as a camp/truck knife.

If you are going to use this to cut fruit, meat, etc, and aren't willing/able to rinse and dry the blade after each such use, you might prefer the stainless model.

I agree. Stainless all the way for my kitchen knives.

Posts: 352 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Picked a couple of the stainless. Good price.

I have the fire stick version ($22) -- also good stuff. Amazing how well the fire starter works.

https://www.amazon.com/Light-F...words=mora+fireknife

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy

Posts: 5752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Mora LMF $15 with Prime if you don't mind waiting.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

posted Hide Post
Mora Campanion 4.1" fixed blade, Orange, for $8.48 shipped:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...0DER&tag=tbdirect-20

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 1803 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
The black Mora Companion in SS is $9.99 as well on back order.

Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I ordered 2 SS black when this post first went up and they shipped last week. Should be here Tuesday.

quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
The black Mora Companion in SS is $9.99 as well on back order.

Posts: 2288 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dresden
posted Hide Post
Well, we used three out of the four Moraknivs on our antelope hunt last month. Mine stayed sharp through two animals and only has a few spots on the carbon blade. I used a Chef's Choice hone to sharpen it back up, and it is ready for bird season now and fishing season next spring. This is a great little knife!

NRA Life Endowment Member
American Legion Life Member
Its only a hill, if you think its a hill. . .

Posts: 1584 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post