SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Return of the ZT0301TS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Return of the ZT0301TS Login/Join 
posted
I was looking at Kershaw Guy's website today for another knife, and saw that the ZT0301TS is available again! Priced at $272, which is the same price he had when it was dropped (last year?).

Linky:
http://kershawguy.com/products-page/zt-new/zt-0301/

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.... Got one!!

Posts: 91 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have that one and the brown(?) one. Those are big heavy beasts of a knife. Good acquisition.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Kershaw Guy shortly after they were discontinued, and really like it.

Glad they're back!

KTMADV, post a pic when you get yours!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
The ZT 0300 series of knives is one great heavy duty folder. This is my 0300 blem from 8 years back.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
The all-black version of the '300-series' is a stunner. I wish they would consider a new run of those as well. In which case, I'd have to pull the trigger on another, awesome ZT.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I've been on the lookout for one for a while.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigabrig
posted Hide Post
Once again... Sold Out!

Posts: 268 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn! I'm glad I got mine when I did.

I sent him an e-mail asking if he expects to get more, and I'll post his response.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
UPDATE:

Kershaw Guy got back to me, said he's got 10 left, but didn't say if he expects any more. He's updating the website, so I'd order now if you want one.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

posted Hide Post
Back again, he's taking orders for delivery in March. I'm guessing Kershaw Guy will run this occasionally as a special:

http://kershawguy.com/products...o-tolerance/zt-0301/

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18