SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Return of the ZT0301TS

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Return of the ZT0301TS Login/Join 
posted
I was looking at Kershaw Guy's website today for another knife, and saw that the ZT0301TS is available again! Priced at $272, which is the same price he had when it was dropped (last year?).

Linky:
http://kershawguy.com/products-page/zt-new/zt-0301/

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 7061 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.... Got one!!

Posts: 75 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have that one and the brown(?) one. Those are big heavy beasts of a knife. Good acquisition.

Posts: 1388 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Kershaw Guy shortly after they were discontinued, and really like it.

Glad they're back!

KTMADV, post a pic when you get yours!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 7061 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
The ZT 0300 series of knives is one great heavy duty folder. This is my 0300 blem from 8 years back.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 7962 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
The all-black version of the '300-series' is a stunner. I wish they would consider a new run of those as well. In which case, I'd have to pull the trigger on another, awesome ZT.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 411 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I've been on the lookout for one for a while.

Posts: 648 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post