SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Ares Variant-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ares Variant-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just wrapped up this one for a customer. W2 with black/OD micarta handle.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not sure what use I'd have for that but I'd love to have it. Very nice.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Yup !

This !

Dig it !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, my friends. the colors in the handle came out a bit muddy. they are much brighter and crisper in person. i really should learn to use a camera one of these days.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
What a FANTASTIC looking knife!!! This man makes a BEAUTIFUL knife guys!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated, brother.

dozer

Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
That one is even nicer than the one I bought from you. Very nice!

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, this customer wanted an Ares blade with the handle design from a Ronin i made recently. so, we made him a hybrid of sorts.

dozer

Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
That looks really good! Nice work!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1122 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, that reminds me that i have a new drop point design i need to get finished. love the drop point blades.

dozer

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post