SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Outlaw 2.0-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlaw 2.0-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
i think this is the last of the Christmas orders that i had piled up on my calendar. a big Outlaw bowie model with Relic flats and aged, natural micarta handle.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Xmas!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i haven't done an Outlaw in a while. it was nice to revisit that one.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
a couple more shots with the sheath.

dozer

Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work as always!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i have plans to do a few of these with full antler handles. just having trouble finding the right antler shape. need a good source for natural deer antler.

dozer