SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New Design Teasers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Design Teasers Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
here are some new goodies that will be ready soon. we have been wanting to do a real deal karambit for a while now. the blank next to it is our new Prybar EDC model in AEB-L stainless. the third blank in the last pic is a B3 Carry variant, i just stuck it in because it was also ready for heat treat.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
RUN WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fantastic designs and fantastic idea!!

Following!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i am having fun with the karambit design. working out the details of the handle right now.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is how the karambit looks today. still pondering the handle design.

dozer

posted Hide Post
There is something very pleasing about the look of freshly ground blades!!

Matthew Logan

Posts: 414 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i know just what you mean. my shop dog, Uncle Bob, loves the smell of freshly cut or ground steel. he has to smell my hands after i have been working in the shop. 'course, he is more cartoon character than dog.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, here she is all finished up. i used some unique resin scales for the handle. they went well with the Crime Scene etch. i am thinking of calling it the Toucan karambit.

dozer

posted Hide Post
That is a very cool looking blade D

Oh

And "Uncle Bob" looks like a great little guy !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i am pretty happy with how it came together. yeah, Bob is just about the most even tempered and well behaved dog i have owned.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is another karambit that will be available soon. same as above minus the accent hole in the flat above the plunge line.

dozer