SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ⚔️Survival Scalpel ⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

⚔️Survival Scalpel ⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Just wanted to share some pics of some new projects coming out of the shop. This blade is a slicer like you wouldn’t imagine! I hope it’s new owner approves!!

https://imgur.com/a/cwS5ssp

https://imgur.com/a/za0DZ2q

I hope he gets it REALLY dirty!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
very nice. how is that handle material? i have been curious about how it works. i assume it is kinda like G10 or kirinite.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
So much easier than Micarta, it doesn’t gum up and build up on my belts. Not as slick as G10. Love working with it. It’s cool material.....Juma!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
That looks cool. Definitely looks like it would cut.
Never even heard of juma... I wonder how they get the resin to set like that.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
that is wicked looking! I like it!!!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I love the blade profile in the first pic.

I love more that clicking on the second link I got a warning that it “May contain erotic or adult material”... Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i may have to pick up a few pieces of it with my next materials order. good looking slicer.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir!!

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to give SYBO a huge thumbs up...This blade will be bloody, muddy and well used in short order. His input was expert and professional. It looks and feels even better in hand. This is my second blade by him and it will not be my last.
Thanks brother...I love it.

Mike

Posts: 383 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW it is FREAKIN sharp as I requested...

Posts: 383 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may need one of those.

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post