SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    A new design, not sure what to name it yet though!

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new design, not sure what to name it yet though! Login/Join 
posted

Matthew Logan

Posts: 402 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Little bird. Clearly. Smile

Wonderful shape.

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 194 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Speerow

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Posts: 7607 | Location: Live from the high desert and the great American southwest! | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know I never thought about it that way, but you are right, it does remind me of a little bird.

quote:
Originally posted by phxtoad:
Little bird. Clearly. Smile

Wonderful shape.

Todd

Matthew Logan

Posts: 402 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting I like it!

quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Speerow

Matthew Logan

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
"Chirp"

Posts: 5139 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it!

quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
"Chirp"

Matthew Logan