SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    My most sincere thanks to Sybo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My most sincere thanks to Sybo Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
Mine is the knife with the yellow scales seen in one of Sybo's posts. It just arrived not more than 30 minutes ago. I wish I could share the image of this beauty with everyone but, unfortunately, I am unable to post pictures.

This is my second knife from Jim. The first I gave to my youngest son, as he is quite the outdoorsman and can put it to better use than I would. This one I'm keeping until I pass it off to one of my grandsons someday; hopefully in the far future.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Matt, really enjoyed working with you!! Sorry for the Covid delay. I love this knife, it just, works, and he won’t be losing it either!!!!
I will be using this yellow G-10 again!!
https://imgur.com/a/36hgzi6

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Great looking blade! Be careful though, the multiply fast like Sigs and Smiths.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post