SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are YOU looking for in an "Outdoors" knife
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are YOU looking for in an "Outdoors" knife Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Of all the knives I own, my Fallkniven H1 is probably my favorite user, but my main use is hunting and hiking. It has a lot of belly for use in skinning, but no handguard or choil.

I just picked up a Busse Mini-Muk that may just take the H1's place though, once I get a good sheath made for it.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Paging DSgrouse!! Can we get some pics of that favorite blade I just might have to make a run of those!! Even if I don't, would LOVE to have some pictures!! Jim

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sybo, my post on page one shows it. Can you see the images?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Got it!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

A now discontinued TOPS Screaming Eagle Tanto Point SE6020

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
Top H.O.G. 4.5

very comfortable and overbuild while staying wicked sharp through long cutting tasks.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post