SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    19k posts karma: ELBERETTAS WINS!
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

19k posts karma: ELBERETTAS WINS! Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome knife! Please count me in!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'm in the U.S. and have opposable, if slightly arthritic, thumbs. Please include me.

Error 404: Page Not Found

Posts: 15063 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I have two thumbs, one on each hand last time I checked. In please, and many thanks. Congrats on the 19K figure. That's a wee bit of typing with one finger.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8467 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I had to fight with myself on this. I would like a chance for this. Congrats on the milestone. Sybo is correct, we have a bunch a great folks.

Posts: 4421 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please count me in.

Posts: 165 | Location: Zephyr, TX. | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 6937 | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice milestone and knife. Please count me in.

Michael

Posts: 254 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Nice! I have opposable thumbs...

When one segment of society labors for the benefit of another segment, without consent, we thought that was slavery and called it as such, 150 years ago. Today it is referred to as taxation of the "rich".

Posts: 1116 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Congrats on 19K that's a whole lotta posting.

Posts: 523 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I could really use that. If I win, I will karma a knife.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Karmanator has spoken. Elberettas is the winner!

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 19974 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
What a great way to start the week. Thanks again armfel! I love this forum!!!

Posts: 1587 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post