SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    19k posts karma: ELBERETTAS WINS!
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
19k posts karma: ELBERETTAS WINS! Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
To commemorate my 19,000th post here on the forum graciously provided by Para, I would like to karma a Boker Arbolito genuine stag-handled, 4 3/8" drop point, fixed-blade, 440A steel hunting knife. It comes supplied with a luxurious tooled leather sheath for your safety and convenience. This ruggedly handsome outfit is new and unused in the factory packaging. Amazon sells these little jewels for right around a hunnit bucks, so you know this isn't some cheap piece of grunt. I'd like to post a picture, but as a luddite, I cannot.

Rules: participants must have an opposable thumb and live in the United States of America.

I will select a winner using the karmanator in about one week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 20799 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Please do not include me but what a wonderful karma! We have really have some great guys here !! GOOD LUCK ALL

Posts: 4487 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Report This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1? Not sure...

Please add me. I could use a fixed blade.

Thanks for the chance, and congrats on 19K!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 9629 | Registered: December 30, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for the chance at this karma. I have an opposable thumb and live in the United States of America.

PC

Posts: 598 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Report This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. And if you would like me to post a picture for you my email is in my profile. Thanks!

Posts: 3971 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
very generous, please count me in and congrats on 19k!

Posts: 2877 | Registered: December 28, 2008Report This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I am a citizen of the USA with two opposable thumbs. Not on the same hand. On each hand.
And I love knives.
Smile

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26496 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Im down to one opposable, count me in Big Grin

Posts: 6574 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Report This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
I'm in, definitely have opposable thumbs, even if the wife doesnt think so sometimes

Posts: 2173 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Very genrious; please include me.

Thanks,

Posts: 233 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Report This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Please count me in.

Posts: 659 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 19007 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Count me in. And if you would like me to post a picture for you my email is in my profile. Thanks!

Thanks! Email sent!

Posts: 20799 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Here you go.

Posts: 3971 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Wow! That looks cool! Congrats on 19k.
Please do not include me. I have no clue what I can do with a fixed blade.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5065 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
19k, 10 years, congrats!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 802 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Beautiful knife, I would like a chance, please! I have two opposable thumbs, but one works better than the other. Thanks!

Posts: 8080 | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate being included in your karma. thank you.

Posts: 2319 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't enter a lot of Karmas, but that's very cool. Please include me. Thank you.

Posts: 3443 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It's a knife karma! I'd like in please. Thanks for the chance.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 13203 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post