SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Zero tolerance 566blackwash Amazon $105.60 w/free shipping

Moderators: parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Zero tolerance 566blackwash Amazon $105.60 w/free shipping Login/Join 
Picture of chad mattson
posted
Amazon has the ZT 566bw for $105.60 with free shipping if you pick this new seller on Amazon. You have to choose the new seller below the add to cart button. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d...=olp_product_details

Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Why must you taunt me so? Cool

I just bought a $90 ZT350. My wife took my allowance away.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 9629 | Registered: December 30, 2007Report This Post
Picture of astraightshooter
posted Hide Post
Amazon has already "corrected" the link from 1/24, now the ZT 566bw is $160.

But I also just received the $90 ZT350, that was "backordered".

Cannot complain about that deal!

Posts: 87 | Location: NoVA | Registered: August 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not a fan of buying knives off Amazon. They aren't verified dealers for any knife company and people have gotten fakes from Amazon sellers.

Support a small business when buying knives like:

www.bladehq.com
www.knifeworks.com
www.knivesshipfree.com
www.kershawguy.com

etc

Posts: 2344 | Registered: January 27, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Scurvy, you said it perfect !!!! Go to enough knife forums and you will see this happens alot.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 571 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Most of the deals are shipped and sold by Amazon. If you have any problems they will take care of it for you. If some want to pay more go for it. I've ordered from both Blade HQ and Knife Works. They are nice companies, but quite often a lot more money.

Posts: 5878 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Most of the deals are shipped and sold by Amazon. If you have any problems they will take care of it for you. If some want to pay more go for it. I've ordered from both Blade HQ and Knife Works. They are nice companies, but quite often a lot more money.

I prefer to support small business when I can.

If it's toilet paper/trashbags whatever where my main choices are Walmart, Target and Amazon, then it's whatever but the knife community is pretty small and I would like to support it however I can.

Also, plenty of people who have gotten fake knives got them knives that were 'shipped and sold by Amazon'.

Posts: 2344 | Registered: January 27, 2008Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
To each their own. I've never had that problem and if I did they would take it back. I doubt it's a wide spread problem there. I like supporting small businesses when I can, but I'm not paying more to do so.

I just got a Camillus Bushcrafer for $37 on Amazon that goes for more than double that on the sites above. You just have to watch for deals and inspect what comes in.

Posts: 5878 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post