SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Sullivan sheaths

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sullivan sheaths Login/Join 
posted
Hey all-

Has anyone ordered a sheath from Sullivan holster company? I read that they supply the sheaths for Randall. I am looking for a black sheath for wearing around my Randall model 1-7.

Any experiences to share?

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3211 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and ordered one. I will report back on my impression.

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3211 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Following!!

Posts: 5282 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sheath arrived. It seems to be equal in quality of materials and construction to the original one. Black, without sharpening stone pocket, just like I wanted. I bought it from an eBay reseller that orders them in bulk and keeps them in stock. I got it in 3 days for $55 shipped.
I am pretty darned happy.

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They are the current maker for Randall, if my information isn't stale. I am glad to know yours is up to snuff.

Who is the aftermarket seller you used?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 47512 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SJJP Randall Knives.
Email me if you want their contact information.

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli