SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Wicked Edge GO sharpener
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wicked Edge GO sharpener Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is nice. Kalishnikov of knife sharpeners is probably not a great slogan though. Lol.

Posts: 1285 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Just watched the second of two video updates on the WE Go. The first video was repairing and reprofiling a damaged kitchen knife edge with the 200 grit stone, this latest update shows finishing the edge of the kitchen knife with the 600 grit stone. Just a few swipes and the blade glides through paper and cuts paper thin slices off a tomato then through a 3/4" sisal rope. A very good working edge. I do believe I will get the 800/1000 grit stone to take the edge up one more level.

looking forward to my delivery.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 937 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I have the Wicked Edge system and I can put one HELL of an edge on a blade. From polished that you can read text with to toothy to cut through most anything! It's a good system.

Posts: 4423 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post