SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Benchmade Knife Factory
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmade Knife Factory Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
While in the Portland area recently I made the mistake of stopping by, just to look. Of course some goodies had to follow me home. In the area, stay away. It gets expensive.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice looking autos.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I picked up a phaeton a couple months back. It’s hands down my favorite knife, what a great blade.

I’ve found I really like OTF knives. I think they’re much safer than folders. When doing tasks, I can retract the blade safely and quickly.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
If anyone takes the tour, and falls in love with the knives, try visiting this store. They had much better prices, cheapest I've ever seen for Benchmade knives. A bit of a drive from the factory, but very well worth it. No sales tax in Oregon.

http://www.keithssporting.com/

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post