SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBKnives “Bengal”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBKnives “Bengal” Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
How’s everyone holdin up? We are trying to stay busy here and getting inspired for some cool stuff from the shop. I am gonna be spending a lot more time in the shop as I am out of work with current affairs.

I am exited to show a new project out of the shop this morning I call the “Bengal” yup as in Tiger. It is a blade of CPMS 30 V stainless steel, Flat ground, cool thumb Jimping, AMAZING acrylic “Bengal” scales with Blue pins! 4” blade, 9 1/4” overall.RAZOR sharp!!!!

It will be in the Classifieds! Now the good stuff!! Everybody here at Sigg Everybody here at Sigg forum, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We will get through this, it might be a stretch but we will pull it off,Sigforum, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We will get through this!

Pics! https://imgur.com/a/pCCVDY8

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I bought this for my nephew and he loves it! It’s now his favorite knife. My brother in law told me he carried it to church on Sunday clipped to his belt under his blazer. :-) proud uncle I am!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool looking knife, it’s awesome to see how your stuff has evolved since I got my knife from you back 4-5 years ago.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir!! My how the time flies!!!⚔️⚔️⚔️