SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Another do it your way Dragons Breath Knife!

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another do it your way Dragons Breath Knife! Login/Join 
Hoghunter
Picture of sybo
posted
Fresh outta the shop for 2017 is a cool blade I just finished up. This is an opportunity to finish it "your" way. The blade is 01 tool steel, it goes out to heat treat tomorrow for a hardness of 60. Acid etched to a nice dark grey shade.1/8" thick with a full flat grind and Jimping. This blade will be SCARY sharp. Pick your scales and pins, Mosaic, stainless, brass, or Garolite. There will be an ad posted in the classifieds!!

Posts: 4067 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DBAR
posted Hide Post
Very Nice profile! I really dig this design.

Don

"When chance meets the prepared mind."

Posts: 998 | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoghunter
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank you friend!

Posts: 4067 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoghunter
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
If for some reason this doesn't sell, I just may have to keep it! Wednesday bump!

Hoghunter
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Sold!

posted Hide Post
Jim,

The knife came today. It's perfect. Thank you

G

Posts: 10 | Location: Washington | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoghunter
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
The knife you received is not the one this post is about. But I am sooooo happy you are pleased with the one you have though!! Enjoy my friend!!
Jim
Dragons Breath Knives