SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Urban Legend EDC-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urban Legend EDC-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just a little sneak peek at our newest fixed blade carry model. it is a 7.0" OAL design that will have a fully sharpened top clip, for an almost karambit like second edge. this one pictured is a stainless model just about ready for heat treat. i will most likely make an extra one for myself. i am really liking this one. the first new model for the coming new year.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Wow, I like the looks of this one.

I'd probably paracord wrap it for a bit more comfort.

Is there any jimping on the spine?

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
I will probably add some scallops to the spine after I decide on a handle material.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Love it!!!! I’ve always been a fan of a flared “handle” like this!! Looks really cool! Merry Christmas!!

Love the G-shock!! New model?

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, it is always a challenge finding a comfy handle style on smaller fixed blades. as for the GShock, i am not sure it is a new model. it was a birthday present from the mrs. she got tired of me griping about my old one dying. Merry Christmas to you, as well.

dozer

Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Dozer, I cant view the pics at work, but thats not the point. My question is do you have a website or something I can browse, or are you more home made than that? I'm looking for a kukri or a karambit

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i have a gallery website that you can reach through instagram and facebook. just look for liontribe designs and you are golden. you can also drop me a line at liontribedesigns@gmail.com. we can probably come up with something you will like.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a progress pic of the first Urban Legend Dark in 1095 high carbon steel. that is the handle material in the background. OD linen micarta should match well with the black marble finish on this one. we will probably do a run of 6-8 of these.

dozer

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Wicked! Can't wait to see it finished up. I like that second edge.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i may do a few that have a ring style handle. you would have a bowie/karambit hybrid thing going. we will see how this design evolves.

dozer

posted Hide Post
That's an awesome looking blade. Nice work!!!

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
finally got a 1095 model finished today. been down with a nice sinus infection, but finally back up and running.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Well done my friend!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, we are happy with how this little hybrid came out.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is a stainless model just out of heat treat. we are chugging right along now.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
alright, another stainless ready for a handle. kinda vapor locked on what kind of handle to put on this one. it is kinda special. this is the first Elmax stainless model we have ever done. i lucked into some Elmax stock a while back and have been itching to use it for something new. that is a drop of water on the blade in that last shot. been rainy and dreary here today.

dozer