SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Damascus Letter opener anyone!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damascus Letter opener anyone! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
If no other reason than “ it’s cool”! For the knife lovers in the group, here is a little something for your desk. Sorry the pics aren’t the best. I should do more of these!

https://imgur.com/a/5whKSk7

https://imgur.com/a/2UhxjlI

The Spalted wood is gorgeous.......

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool !

I would want to actually open my junk mail if I had one of these. Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
A gorgeous tool that actually has a practical purpose and would be put to its designed use?
Very appealing.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Looks great and will make a fine addition to the desk!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Did you make the one in Rambo: Last Blood?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Nope........

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I like it, Jim!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Like motoboy said, this has made junk mail tolerable again!

Super nice Damascus and the handle is gorgeous.

Thanks!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank all!