SIGforum

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/5630077964

May 03, 2020, 11:55 PM
flesheatingvirus
I have no need for this, so up for karma:

Still tight and in good shape, though it could use a bit of TLC. Has the US govy property etching.

Karmanator will pick in a week or so. Please respond to a winning notification promptly. Also, PLEASE have an email in your profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flesheatingvirus,

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
May 04, 2020, 10:25 AM
h2oys
If you are OK with my "re-karma-ing" your knife, I have a good friend who is an electrician.

If yes, please enter me in your karma. If not, please don't enter me and let another deserving Sigforum member win.
May 04, 2020, 12:43 PM
flesheatingvirus
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
If you are OK with my "re-karma-ing" your knife, I have a good friend who is an electrician.

If yes, please enter me in your karma. If not, please don't enter me and let another deserving Sigforum member win.

If you win it, it's yours to do with as you please! (including gifting)

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
May 05, 2020, 05:36 AM
Nframe
That is a cool looking knife. In please.

thanks

Chris
May 05, 2020, 06:35 PM
DSgrouse
I karma'd one a few years back. i Have missed it ever since. I would love a shot at this.
May 05, 2020, 10:32 PM
Fla. Jim
In please played with a similar one awhile back in my early years as a apprentice sparky.
May 06, 2020, 07:03 AM
V-Tail
I do electrical stuff from time to time, and the pocket knife that I used to carry every day has mysteriously disappeared, so this would be useful. Please include me.

Of course, if I am lucky enough to win this, the pocket knife that disappeared will surface the next day. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
May 06, 2020, 06:08 PM
Pal
Thanks for the chance. If I win it will go to my son, who is an electrician.

Jim
May 10, 2020, 09:39 PM
flesheatingvirus
The karmanator selected: NFrame

Congrats! Please email me your address.

May 11, 2020, 07:31 AM
Nframe
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
The karmanator selected: NFrame

Congrats! Please email me your address.

Wow cool!

email on the way.