SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New “Melee Weapon”....Bark River “Crash Ax”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New “Melee Weapon”....Bark River “Crash Ax” Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
My latest edged weapon/tool. Nice heft, crazy sharp and ready to start splitting whatever needs splittin’..

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. I've been thinking on an excuse that I need a small axe etc.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm gunna have to look into this one. I dig It !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Looks like it’s got some weight behind it! Nice find!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Is it A2 steel or ??

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
Sweet! Is it A2 steel or ??

A2

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
You are bad. I've been looking at the Winkler axes, but the price is prohibitive.
A little google sleuthing brought me to DLT in Wisconsin.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I have a Marines Elite Tactical Axe. 15" Overall,7mm thick blade,stainless steel black blade, nylon fiber handle, includes 1680 nylon sheath,survival kit & end compass.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
really nice congrats...my only question is the back end? purpose is what?

Posts: 383 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^

It is called a "Crash Ax"

Ax on one end skull crusher on the other ? Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 126911:
really nice congrats...my only question is the back end? purpose is what?

Photo is a little deceiving. Back is wicked nasty, it is near razor sharpened and about a 45-50 degree bevel.

Not a great shot, but shows the bevel..

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
You are bad. I've been looking at the Winkler axes, but the price is prohibitive.
A little google sleuthing brought me to DLT in Wisconsin.

Damn, their price is less than what I paid, but they don’t have the black micarta...

Which one did you get?

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
DLT is good to go.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I ordered the Camo only to get an email it was out of stock. Quick phone call-substitute Green and refund the difference to my CC.
They sent it Priority 2 day--wow, DLT really excels in customer service. The leather shealth was really stiff-it got Picard's Leather dressing treatment last nite.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post