SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Nice banana, comrade!

Thinking about getting another one. Maybe the Super Commander. I missed out on the Super CQC8, which I would have bought this time.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an Emerson Karambit and Super Karambit. The Karambit is awesome. Don’t carry the super Karambit much since we have funny laws about blades over 3 inches.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Got a CQC13 on the way. I read that they may have been discontinued so I went ahead and got it.

My CQC8 has been real enjoyable to carry and I’m sure this one will be too.

I’d still like to have a few more of them, maybe the A100 next.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got it out of the mailbox. The pivot on this one is much better than my CQC8. This one has a stronger detent but flies into the open position easily. I love it.
CQC13 Brand New by Andrew King, on Flickr

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Persian this morning. I look forward to getting it in hand! I've waited a long time for them to become available again!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I received my new Emerson Persian Tactical from the latest limited run from about a week ago. It is everything I thought it would be! An excellent knife!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I've never been disappointed with Emerson products, haven't had one failure yet.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Old School:

posted Hide Post
Got myself a pair of the Emerson fixed blade steak knives. Now I just need some worthy meat!

Posts: 1947 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
A dream come true:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Just ordered my first Emerson, a CQC 8 straight blade, stonewashed finish.
I use mine for everyday use, not as a decoration and this one looks like it will do the job.

Update: DLT Trading have it in stock (unlike most other places).
I ordered it Friday afternoon, got tracking info within the hour and it arrived the next Monday, mid morning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Just ordered my first Emerson, a CQC 8 straight blade, stonewashed finish.
I use mine for everyday use, not as a decoration and this one looks like it will do the job.

Update: DLT Trading have it in stock (unlike most other places).
I ordered it Friday afternoon, got tracking info within the hour and it arrived the next Monday, mid morning.

Very nice choice. Use it hard.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post