SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Google has a simple English to Russian translator here IF you are interested.

Link: https://www.google.com/webhp?s...glish%20to%20russian

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
Foot Ball игры здесь в субботу , и все часы игры

quote:
Originally posted by vemon:
Where is everyone ? Frown

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I am aware of that. Vemon's English is very good. My question should have been phrased more clearly.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Please accept my apologies, Gentlemens! Auto translator yesterday was not working properly, and it led me astray.
------------
The subject promises to be ready by Christmas, and then I can speak objectively. Outwardly doesn't like the Flipper , in the words of one of my colleagues - about the size of the blades of the Titanic Wink

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
did not wait for Halloween

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Great pic Vemon. I haven't forgotten I owe you a photo.

Everyone, a great charity opportunity involving 3 great companies. LINK

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Thanks ChuckFinley! photos of course are waiting
Wink

posted Hide Post
I caved and ordered a desert roadhouse and a commander with the stone wash blade.

I wont get to see them for a few months yet but Im pretty happy. Next I want a cqc7 and an a100.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
I caved and ordered a desert roadhouse and a commander with the stone wash blade.

I wont get to see them for a few months yet but Im pretty happy. Next I want a cqc7 and an a100.

I carry a mini A-100 everyday. Fits perfect in the pocket for me. I do have a full size as well and like it almost as much

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Look what we missed the chance to buy today

Amazing Rhino

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
Look what we missed the chance to buy today

Amazing Rhino

saw that..

then looked at my bulkhead I need todo work on Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Modified pocket under the wave:

posted Hide Post
Anyone else want to see a Super CQC-15?

Posts: 311 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4ftty4:

That be interesting to see.. it be HUGE!!

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4ftty4:

More than anything else.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
For your Sunday viewing.

Specwar Kandahar & waved 6

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vemon:

Cool bead

who made it?

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:

Cool bead
who made it?

This is the work of my friend the jeweler:

http://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/189/1175392.html

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post