SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I received my new Emerson Persian Tactical from the latest limited run from about a week ago. It is everything I thought it would be! An excellent knife!!

Posts: 5717 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I've never been disappointed with Emerson products, haven't had one failure yet.

Posts: 1411 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
Old School:

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got myself a pair of the Emerson fixed blade steak knives. Now I just need some worthy meat!

What guns? Oh, you mean my nail gun? Yep, that's the only gun I own!

Posts: 1898 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
A dream come true:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vemon,

Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Got my old Emerson back from a sharpening. Love this knife!

Posts: 45468 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Just ordered my first Emerson, a CQC 8 straight blade, stonewashed finish.
I use mine for everyday use, not as a decoration and this one looks like it will do the job.

Update: DLT Trading have it in stock (unlike most other places).
I ordered it Friday afternoon, got tracking info within the hour and it arrived the next Monday, mid morning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220-9er,

Posts: 6037 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post