SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    picked up a new Zero Tolerance knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

picked up a new Zero Tolerance knife Login/Join 
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted
Picked up a new 0452 cf today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mr.sig239,

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Gonna take awhile to get the lawn trimmed. Razz

Nice knife by the way.

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
zt 0245 no such thing. possibly a zt 0452?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imfrogman,

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imfrogman:
zt 0245 no such thing. possibly a zt 0452?

Yes. Thank you. Was to excited with new knife. Didn’t notice I mixed up the numbers.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Good lookin blade!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Is it the Carbon Fiber version?

Posts: 22895 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
yes. the one that glows.
This from the website:
Zero Tolerance: ZT0452GL Sprint Run - Glow Carbon Fiber - CPM-S35VN

phil

posted Hide Post
Nice, can't go wrong with a ZT!

P220R-45-EQ, P226R-40, P229R-9-SCT, P239-357-SAS2B, P365-9-BXR3 plus some Ruger's.

Posts: 265 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Nice score, mr.sig239! I'm a fan of Zero Tolerance blades, and currently have four in the stable.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post