SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Spyderco Jumpmaster 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spyderco Jumpmaster 2 Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have one!??? Feedback. Reviews?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I don’t have that one. I do have other Spydercos with the H1 steel, and it is the real deal as far as rust free. I have a serrated pacific salt that has spent a lot of time in salt water. Rinsed it off at night in fresh water - no issues.

Lots of folks think the serrated does some surface hardening magic, making that the best option for the H1.

I like the look, just don’t need that particular flavor of fixed blade right now.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I've got one. Along with the first Jumpmaster. Typical Spyderco quality in both design and execution. I haven't actually used mine yet, but I like it and have complete faith in it. There are a few glowing reviews on knifecenter.com website, which is where I got mine.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post