SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Talisman Spiral-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talisman Spiral-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
a new 8.5" Talisman variant in 1095 with grey etched finish. spiral design carved into the flats give it a unique appearance along with the black/red micarta handle. this one has a more subdued swedge and taller blade grind than the standard Talisman.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
LOVE this blade grind!! LOVE IT!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank, my friend. i recently started using a softer duro wheel when doing my finish grinding and it does give me a whole different feel when putting the finishing touches on a blade. this one was actually supposed to be an auction piece for a local hurricane fundraiser, but i went with a different model at the last minute. we raised over a grand from that knife for the folks in TX and FL. i was so pleased to be able to help out like that.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post