SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Pointy and modern!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pointy and modern!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
I think I’ll do something a little different with a different flair. Scale suggestions?
https://imgur.com/a/y34a0mK
This is gonna be fun!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Bois d'arc.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking carbon fiber with red liners!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Maybe Spalted Mango? Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
From the scale sides, how about 3/4 black and 1/4 along the finger hold area red ? Can scales be made like that which follow the handle profile ?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Maybe Spalted Mango? Big Grin
That was funny jb.. Big Grin You like that wood dont ya ?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post