SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    It got to me - too many threads about CRK Small Sebenzas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It got to me - too many threads about CRK Small Sebenzas Login/Join 
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted
I gotta stay out of this section of the forum. After lusting over all the pics of Sebenzas, I ordered one and it came in today. My first CRK. Really impressed with it.

It's the Small Sebenza 21 CGG "Tanked". Will go nicely with my Tank Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Cool

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Nice! It's going to become your favorite.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations nice Sebenza.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking knife. I think you are going to very, very happy.

I really like mine, but do not carry it much any more, since it came back from the spa.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post