SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Apparently I have lost my Benchmade 710...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently I have lost my Benchmade 710... Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted
I carried this knife for over 5 years. I can not find it anywhere. So if I'm gonna buy a new knife I might as well get an automatic.
Help me spend my money. I'd like a knife about the same size as the 710, with a reversable pocket clip (I carry in my left pocket). Straight blade (no serrations). I'd prefer NOT a liner lock.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Check out SMKW, they are blowing out a lot of the discontinued 2017 Benchmades. Not the newest super steels, but pretty good for edc.

The sale just started last night.

Benchmade Closeouts

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I just got a Benchmade Casbah and I like it quite a bit.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
I have this model NIB I'll sell you for $100.00 shipped.

https://www.smkw.com/benchmade...xis-lock-plain-blade

Posts: 644 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chris240:
I have this model NIB I'll sell you for $100.00 shipped.

https://www.smkw.com/benchmade...xis-lock-plain-blade

well, I found my 710 (recliner had eaten it). But I think I'll still get an automatic or at least assisted Benchmade (I'm rather fond of that brand).
I might be interested in the knife you mention above.... After all, its another Benchmade and because, you know, Benchmade. Smile

Right now I'm looking at the Benchmade 590 and 665 Spring Assisted knives...

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, y'all are absolutely useless!

With no response in SEVERAL hours, I had no choice but to purchase both of the above mentioned knives.

Can't I depend on you people? Smile

And, chris240, check your email.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
There is nothing wrong with buying both.

I just bought 2 autos myself, a Microtech UFX-85 and a Piranha Mini Predator.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot my sarcasm switches in the above comment.
Might as well use y'all as an excuse, right?
We are ALL enablers on this site. Smile
Can't wait to get them.

posted Hide Post
Got the knives. I like the "assisted" part of the equation. The safety takes a little getting used to, however.
So far, they are in their bags, in their boxes, in my safe. I haven't decided which of or even if I'll carry them....
Which is funny, I'm not much of a "collector" of these types of items....yet. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
I carried this knife for over 5 years. I can not find it anywhere. So if I'm gonna buy a new knife I might as well get an automatic.
Help me spend my money. I'd like a knife about the same size as the 710, with a reversable pocket clip (I carry in my left pocket). Straight blade (no serrations). I'd prefer NOT a liner lock.

I hate losing expensive stuff! Good luck and hope you find it.

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post