SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Chainbreaker-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chainbreaker-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
another wild cyberpunk style EDC knife fresh off the bench. this is what happens when a knife maker has insomnia and access to sci fi movies and anime. i just had to use my Steyr EDC with it's newest cerakote finish. when i get bored, i paint everything now. i am building a new AR just to try out a new paint design.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
There are some truly talented people running around this forum.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, many of my designs are not everyone's cup of tea, but that is why i got into making knives. i wanted to see my ideas and designs come to life.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Looks like the perfect evil black knife to go with an evil black rifle. VERY NICE!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. i am in a groove of putting copper and brass accents on my knives lately. i am doing a big Vendetta kwaiken right now with a green patina copper cerakote finish. hope i can pull it off, this will be my first attempt at this finish.

dozer

posted Hide Post
What steel is in that blade?

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
This one is made from W2 tool steel. One of my favorite steels to work with.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Superb!!!! and W2 ROCKS!!!!!! Great work bud!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I love the black and yellow.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas. The original buyer went with another of our new designs, so I have been toying with keeping this one for myself. Might strap it to my range gear.

dozer

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Got your new slogan: "Never cross the double-yellow line."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post