SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Manchester in Barbwire-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manchester in Barbwire-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just finished this one for a repeat customer. 7.5" W2 tool steel model with barbwire micarta handle. finished in our black marble etch.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my !

Another D creation I really like ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i really like the barbwire micarta right now. it finishes nicely and reminds me of a candy bar. Big Grin

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Had to add a pic of the sheath. Exqually impressed with the the leatherwork. This knife is still a favorite little wicked one of mine.

Posts: 96 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear, my friend. We try to keep one of these available at Arizona customs, but I haven't built a custom version in a while now. I always liked this blade shape.

dozer

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Damn! That is gorgeous! How did you texture it?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I do all the handle shaping and texturing by hand. That scallop pattern is one of our standard treatments.

dozer