SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBKnives “ The Gentleman” completion pics!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBKnives “ The Gentleman” completion pics! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
One of my Customer has a Retired Marine Son- in-law and a real blade buff, as has been described as having “svelt” tastes, he loves things with clean lines. Welcome the Gentleman. I posted a project similar sometime back.

Silver Twill Carbon Fiber scales with some Toxic Green liners, CPM154 Steel and lots of polish make this one have just enough “uptown” to get ya smiling ⚔️! I hope he gets it really dirty!!!

https://imgur.com/a/hUIL43W

https://imgur.com/a/QvGRD5k

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Looks like that’ll fit the bill, alright. Smile

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a bird 'n trout knife. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. But most unusual, the sheath is almost as pretty as the knife!
quote:
has been described as having “svelt” tastes, he loves things with clean lines
Please post pictures of his wife!

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Those are nice!!!

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 456 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post