SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Slim Chance 2.0 File Knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slim Chance 2.0 File Knife Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just finished this one for a fellow forum member. Nicholson file with our dark etched finish. OD micarta handle with black bolsters.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that is really nice.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The more I look at it the black bolsters really tied it together and I'm glad you mentioned them. The only problem I foresee is that I can't carry it everyday due to work.

Guys it's obvious his work speaks for itself, but he is also great to deal with and I can't recommend him enough.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sureshot45,

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i sure appreciate the kind words. it will be on it's way to you very soon. sheath is almost done. thanks again.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Love your file knives Mike. This one is a beauty!

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks so much. we keep trying to come up with new and interesting things for you fellas. Big Grin

dozer

Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
'Tis a thing of beauty. May I ask the dimensions?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oooooooooooooooooooh!! Pointy and delicious!Awesome work!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks. without double checking my notes, i believe this one is around 9" OAL with a 4.25" blade.

dozer

Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Nice looking blade. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the classifieds.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
stayed tuned, i have some wicked little EDC fixed blades rolling off the assembly line soon. Kitsune XT 7.5" models.

dozer

And this, too,
shall pass away
Picture of Drifting Fate
posted Hide Post
That, sir, is one fine looking knife.

Posts: 3679 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, sir.

dozer

Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Beauty.

That one looks particularly "pokey"

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Yes, I really like that one Dozer!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Pretty knife.

I really love the custom Mike made for me and I get lots of compliments on it. He's great to work with getting exactly what you want.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, you guys are the best. i appreciate all my forum friends, best site on the net.

dozer

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
stayed tuned, i have some wicked little EDC fixed blades rolling off the assembly line soon. Kitsune XT 7.5" models.

dozer

Looking forward to seeing these!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the prototype right here in black marble finish and black micarta handle.

dozer