SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Medford Praetorian
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medford Praetorian Login/Join 
Picture of InLoveWithSigs
posted
Snagged a new Praetorian from MKT. it’s a big hunk of
Metal, but for Some reason I really like it. And it isn’t a pain to carry...

Sigs: P220, P228, P239, P290, P365, P365 NRA

Posts: 1131 | Location: Midwest | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
So you still liking it?

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
They're made in Phoenix. They make my ZT303 look tiny in comparison. Expensive but works of art.

The blade can split a 10mm barrel lengthwise... Razz

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome.

Medford makes some big ass knives but I do really like them. I probably won’t ever spend that much on a knife but I always enjoyed stopping by their booth at blade show to check them out.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
I love some Medfords. I currently have the On Belay, 187DP, Slim Midi (great EDC size) and Infraction (great EDC size) by them. I'd like to get a Praetorian Ti one day but I dont have the funding yet.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post