SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Damascus Beast⚔️⚔️ Reveal pics added!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damascus Beast⚔️⚔️ Reveal pics added!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
After etching this blade for a wonderful Sigforum repeat customer, I just had to show it off for everybody to see as it is truly beautiful steel! I think somebody’s gonna be stoked ⚔️

https://imgur.com/a/0NIbL8a

https://imgur.com/a/fSK8gsx

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Very cool looking.

I have a question that will demonstrate my ignorance. Why the holes drilled in the tang? Weight distribution or...?

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
To remove excess weight and create a better balance!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Jim, Your choices of material and workmanship continue to improve and astound me. I'm a sucker for Damascus. That particular choice of steel was a great choice. Everyone I show your work to is impressed with them. Can't wait to see the scale choice for this one.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
https://imgur.com/a/NCINdd5

Still got a bit more polishing and clean-up work, but I just had to share it! This is such an Heirloom piece⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️, the new owner is STOKED!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
This is badass! Very very nice. Heirloom for sure brother!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Very nice sybo, very nice! What is the wood handle material ?

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Beyond stoked!!!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 568 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow - now that's craftsmanship!

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
The scales are top grade Cocobolo!